jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My future

In five years more, I'm going to finishing my career (Public Administration), and I will be starting a new one (laws), After this two years more of study, I'm going to work in some ministery for two or three years more, to practice all the knowledge that I'm going to learn in this 7 years of study. I will be a great professional, and I'm going to win a scholarship to study in Harvard or in Oxford some post-graduate program related with policy science or public policy.In the time that I'm going to be abroad, I'm going to travel around the world, meeting new people, living "the single life", after this time I'm going to come back to Chile, to help and share with my family. Then I'm going to come back to my worklife, using all my knowledge and experiene in some international organism: maybe in ONU, OEA but in areas related with social or humanitarian help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario