viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

HOW GREEN ARE YOU?

Hello! Today I’m going to talk about the environment!

I think that people learn about environmentally friendly practices into their families, or into their schools, in a less level, they could learn through the media, I mean, through some propaganda or some social campaign of some green organization. In my case, I’m not used to participate or do green activities, for example, I don’t have incorporated recycling into my habits, I’m not pretty much concerned about it, sometimes I try to separate trash according to the trash can, if it has a title or something that say: wood, paper, glass, etc. I don’t use the bicycle, actually I don’t know how to ride it, but I like to walk, I walk from my home up to the school everyday, I love it! I think that I help to the environment just by case, because I don’t support any eco-organizations, because I don’t really interested about, not because I don’t believe that it is an important issue for the world, and for the governments, it’s just because I don’t feel passion about it. I think that I can be more sensitive about the topic, and maybe when I work, and I have more money, I can give some money for an eco-organization. I didn’t do anything conscious to reduce my carbon footprint, but after this post, I promise to do to something about it. Finally, if our society (specially Government and the formal institutions) didn’t consider this issue, it would missing a lot of improvements in terms of energy efficiency, nature care, and future environment resources that it going to be so important in our development as a country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario