viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

TV and Movies

I like movies. Specially on Sunday’s afternoon. For that reason I’m not used to go to the cinema or rent films. For me, the ideal scene is downloads movies from some web site as “cuevana” into the commodity of my bedroom. I have too many “favorites movies”, but one the most amazing for me is a movie called Blow up, a very underground English movie, it’s about a photographer who discover a murder when he develop a photo. I really love this movie because its photography is absolutely beautiful, the colors, the music, the characters, everything on it are so sophisticated and cool. I think that I have seen it like 10 times or a bit more and I obviously recommend it if you want to have a good time.
About the Chilean TV, I’m not a fan of it, but I usually see its program. I prefer the American one, because is funnier and creative than the Chilean one, and in terms of sensationalism and soups I think that they get it. Reality shows like Keeping up with the Kardashian are one of my favorites. And finally if someday someone decides to make a film about my life, I’d like that my film would be a comedy-drama, and hope you can laugh and cry a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario